Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Book Club

I am bound and determined to make the next book club, unless I am down for the count like last time. I just purchased the new book, Revolutionary Road, which is now a movie with Kate Winslet and Leo DiCaprio (did I spell that right). No, Jeff, its not TITANIC, which I think is Jeff's least favorite movie. There are a number of movies that when Jeff is channel surfing (lets touch on that later), that he tries to quickly pass up as though I never saw them. But I do! I few are Footloose, any Die Hard movies, Oceans Eleven or 12 or 13 or 14 or 15, Fried Green Tomatoes, and the list goes on. I could watch any of these movies at any given time and not be tired of them. So...I got the book and will start my read. First I have to catch up on my Tivo shows...priorities you know!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Marshall does the same thing, but with the radio. I know he controls the TV remote!
I love the Ocean's Movies!